- Direct Cremation
- Cremation with Visitation
- Memorial Services
- Military Services
- Out of Town Services
- Pre-Need Planning Options--(Click here for more...)
- In-house Florist
We understand death can occur unexpectedly
Our caring funeral directors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We do not charge additional fees for holding remains, visitations or funeral services on weekends or holidays. Our experienced funeral directors assist you in every detail of the funeral arrangements, from selecting flowers and music to selecting a casket, cemetery and monument. Our funeral directors and staff are aware of all benefits and assistance that may help you during this difficult time.
- For our veterans, we take care of all VA forms, file for Burial Flag, file the application for burial benefits and make all burial arrangements for burial at a National Cemetery.
- For crime victims, we file all documentation and forms with the State of Texas Victims of Crime Division and file the claim for the $4,500.00 benefit available.
- For all our families, we assist in filing for the Social Security Lump Sum Death Benefit. We honor all pre-arranged funeral, policies from other funeral homes, all major credit cards and accept life insurance policies.